Costa Mesa, CA, Dentist – Mark Nguyen, DDS
A native of Orange County, CA, Dr. Mark K. Nguyen earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at the world-renowned New York University College of Dentistry and is licensed to practice in both California and Nevada. As a top-rated Costa Mesa, CA, dentist, dentistry is his passion.
After a general practice residency at the Loma Linda VA Hospital, Invisalign certification, and a clinical concentration program in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Nguyen is uniquely qualified to create beautiful and healthy smiles. Dr. Nguyen’s true passion for Dentistry is exemplified by his participation in continuing education that far exceeds requirements to maintain a dental license.
When not in his Costa Mesa dental office, Dr. Nguyen enjoys spending time with his family and friends. Dr. Nguyen and his wife, Lindsay, are avid outdoor enthusiasts and usually spend their Sunday mornings surfing or biking at the beach. As a way of giving back to the community, Dr. Nguyen provides a Dentistry From the Heart Day, in which free dentistry is donated to those in the community who lack access to dental care.
- Practice Residency Loma Linda Veteran Affairs Hospital, July 2005
- New York University College of Dentistry (New York, NY), May 2004
- University of California at Riverside, June 1998
- Boston Implant Institute, October 2008
- 300-hour didactic and clinical training in surgical implant placement and restoration
- Esthetic Professionals, May 2006
- 300-hour comprehensive didactic and clinical training in cosmetic dentistry
- Invisalign Certified, May 2004
- Ten-week Invisalign certification course totaling 40 hours of hands-on treatment and training with the orthodontists that developed Invisalign
- Spear Education Center
- Creating Esthetic Excellence
- Demystifying Occlusion
- Facially Generated Treatment Planning
- Restorative Design
- The Art of Treatment Planning and Case Presentation
- American Association of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Advanced Dental Sleep Medicine